Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Planetboxes

Our PLANETBOXES Are Here!!!


Reality is truly starting to settle in. The summer is coming to an end and soon the school bells will ring. I am excited for my eager five-year-old who can not wait for all her Kindergarten adventures. But I am also full of 1,000 worries. I am sure I am not that unlike every other parent sending their little ones off to school for the first time. One thing that has got me wringing my hands with worry is sending my healthy eater out into the world. (In case you missed it, here is the blog version my panic attack!) Since there isn't too much I can do about it, I started planning. Step one was ordering some Planetboxes for Big Sister and Brother. Brother is going to Saturday school with his older sister so I thought he could use it then. 






Step two was creating a little buzz about having cool new lunch boxes and getting to eat in school. The Planetboxes were a huge hit and the olders dug right into the checking them out! 









Big Sister chose the horse and rider magnets. Fitting. 









Brother picked the rocket ships. 




Step three was a test run! We were excited to try out our new lunch boxes. I packed them up for a special picnic today. But sadly, it ended up pouring rain. (Poor planning, Momma.) So, we moved our picnic indoors for today. 





Even though we had a change of plans, the novelty of eating out of their new Planetboxes made it pretty fun. Maybe sending my healthy eater to school will be ok! I think we are off to a good start for September. 



Have a great school year to all the school-going kids! Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment